Join the Erasmus+ Student Mobility Program (University of Agder and Universitas Gadjah Mada).
Student exchange and doing fieldwork for thesis in Norway for 3 BA and/or MA Anthropology students in any composition during Fall/Spring semester 2018/2019. The students will take 5 months course work (Fall semester 2017/18), and 5 months fieldwork in Norway and thesis writing (Spring semester 2017/18) at the Department of Global Development and Planning University of Agder.
BA course work:
- UT-203: Comparative regional analysis (10 ECTS – fall)
- UT-204: The Global Challenge: Natural Resources and Climate Change (10 ECTS – fall)
- ME-107: Qualitative methods for field work and practice (10 ECTS – fall)
- UT-200: Field work (15 ECTS – spring)
- UT-201: Bachelor thesis (15 ECTS – spring)
MA course work:
- UT-407: Mobility, place, identity (10 ECTS)
- UT-405: Management in Sustainable Development: theories and concepts (10 ECTS)
- SV-401: The Nordic Welfare State in a Comparative Perspective.
- UT-505: Master thesis in Global Development and Planning (40 ECTS)
- Completed 6th semester for BA students
- Completed 2th semester for MA students
- Fluent in English, oral and writing
- Submit 250 words research plan to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: May 23, 2017